Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Two New Alphas!

Well, dear friends, since the last time I posted, I have had the wonderful experience of being admitted to the hospital for an emergency gallbladder removal… what a marvelous way to spend a holiday weekend! LOL!

Needless to say, for the past couple of weeks, working on my alphas was not at the top of my priorities list. However, as I began to mend from the surgery, and started feeling better, I was able to complete two alphas, and I have them available for you here.

The first of the two is called ‘Glitterama’. It is my first foray into simple animation. I hope to learn more advanced uses in the future, but for now, I hope this alpha will please some of you. The font I used for the alpha is ‘Dusty Rose’ by Nick Curtis of Nick’s Fonts. Previews of the alpha and the link to the zip at 4shared are below.

 photo bnsdglitteramaAA_zps8w3qwq8z.gif  photo bnsdglitteramaB_zpsffivjqiz.gif  photo bnsdglitteramaCC_zpsjusbybqz.gif  photo bnsdglitteramaD_zpslagkcngf.gif

Blue Nile Graphic Designs Alpha ‘Glitterama’

The second alpha I have for you is called ‘Pixel Rose’. I have long wanted to learn to do pixel art, so I decided that I would start with a simple project, the little rose that I used to make the fill for this alpha. It took me around an hour and most of my already bad eyesight to do it, but I felt the results were worthwhile. The font for this one is MiltonBurlesque, another Nick Curtis font.

 photo bngdpixelroseAA_zpsvkh5um10.png  photo bngdpixelroseB_zpscnjzxofc.png  photo bngdpixelroseCC_zpsk4x6e5lq.png  photo bngdpixelroseD_zpsdmq277nk.png

Blue Nile Graphic Designs Alpha ‘Pixel Rose’

I hope that some of my visitors will find one or both of these alphas worth having. Enjoy!

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment