Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Is Lingering

Yes, here it is, the day after Easter, and naturally, I have something else to offer. The Easter bunny just happened to leave me a batch of eggs that I thought I would share with all of my visitors. Several of them are in the usual pastels we are all familiar with, but then, there are several in bright jewel tones that we are not so used to seeing in Easter eggs. There is also a plain white egg, for those who like to decorate their eggs with plaids and polka dots, tartans and florals. You are limited only by your imagination, so let your inner bunny run wild and enjoy!

The file is in png format with a number of different layers; to use, just click on the layer you want, and copy and paste as a new image in your graphics program, and you're off!

The preview and the 4share file are below. Hope your Easter was a 'Hoppy' one!

Easter Eggs Preview photo easter eggs preview_zpsp5rmrxm5.png

Easter Egg PNG

No comments:

Post a Comment