Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving Scrap

I’ve finally finished my Thanksgiving scrap, and I’m hoping that my visitors will like it. My two favorite parts of it are the button corn and the turkey. The idea for the button corn came from a design for a paper scrapping site called All Kids Network I thought it was just too cute, and had to try to recreate it for a digital kit. I got the idea for the turkey from an Oriental Trading Company catalog.

The pinwheel was a template that came from a scrapping blog which I was silly enough not to bookmark. If any of my visitors know which blog it is from, if you could could drop me an email and give me the URL, I would be most appreciative. I want to give credit to anyone whose work I use.

Okay. ‘nuff said. The preview of the Thanksgiving scrap is below, and if you like it, you are welcome to snag it here.

Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment