Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Late, I'm Late!

Yes, so much to do and so little of me! *laughs* I had hoped to have finished the Thanksgiving scrap and have it posted for those folks who wanted it by now, but unfortunately, reality has a bad habit of interfering in my virtual life, and I haven't been able to get that done. I am still trying to find ideas for elements for it, but hopefully I can do that soon and get the kit posted.

I am also working on a Christmas scrap that I want to shore with the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies site, where the link to the scrap will be available throughout December. It's a great way to great way to get traffic to your site; and while you visitors are snagging freebies maybe they'll buy a few things as well! The blog is here and it's worth visiting if for no other reason than to see the wonderful background set they have there. Let it snow!

I am also hoping to be able to start getting some commercial use stuff up in the near future. There will always be freebies here at Blue Nile Scrap Design, but I am hoping to be able to supplement my income with a few items to purchase as well.

So, dear visitor, please keep popping in to see what I have for you. I promise it will be worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment