Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Saturday, everyone! I've finally finished my very first scrap kit, and I'm unveiling it today. It's called 'Baby, It's Cold Outside', and I got the idea for it while watching my four-year-old granddaughter watch 'Elf' for about the nine thousandth time. The movie irritates me tremendously, but I love the way Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone sing the song; makes it almost worthwhile.  At any rate, I went even crazier, trying to find a way to make the icicles in the kit, until I found Eye Candy: Nature. OMG, is this filter fabulous or what? My sincerest thanks to Shawna of Scrap Stuff with PSP. Not only are her tutorials fabulous, but she has found some of the best filters I've ever seen! Shawna is my scrap guru... LOL! You can check out her site for yourself here: http://scrap-stuff-with-psp-tutorials.blogspot.com/

If you like the kit, feel free to grab it. You can download it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/148058918/617ed1ad/cold.html

Since I am new to the digital scrapbook world, I would really appreciate any constructive criticism you might care to leave to help me improve and make more awesomted working e stuff. I'm off now... onward and upward!I've started working on a Thanksgiving kit, and now, I gotta go chase down a turkey... ur, uh... tutorial. Turkey tutorial. *laughs*

Enjoy the kit and come back again soon to see what else I have come up with!


Baby, It's Cold Outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment