Friday, July 18, 2014

New Alpha - We, the People

Yes, folks, it's another alpha! *laughs* I've been busy this week! Actually, I was doing it for the Fourth of July, but I got a little behind. I realize that not everyone will want this, since not everyone who passes through here will be an American... but hopefully those folks can find something else that pleases them.

So, here is 'We, the People'... if you chose to snag it to use for something that will be displayed on the web, please be so kind as to provide a link back here so other travelers may come and see if there are other things available that they may like. It's fine to share the alpha with a group so long as you provide a link back to this blog. All other terms of use apply.

The preview is below, and the zip can be downloaded here.

 photo bnsdwepreview_zps32d254e1.png

All constructive criticism is welcome. Have an awesome weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny:
    I loved the "We The People" Alphabet. It is elegant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I am delighted that you liked the alpha, Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. wow ... this is a great alpha!!! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in fact happy to glance at this weblog posts which consists of plenty
    of valuable facts, thanks for providing
    these data.

    Also visit my website - Arthur Falcone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, so sorry not to have replied to your comment before now but I am very happy that you liked the alpha!

    ReplyDelete