Saturday, July 12, 2014

Spring Pastels Alpha

Hello, fellow travelers! know I haven't been around recently. I've had a little period where I was not quite feeling up to snuff (I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a few months ago... it is a pain in the neck... and the back... and everywhere else! *laughs*) , and because of it, I was a bit less than creative. Since I have gotten to feeling a little more artistic these past few days, I found myself working on this new alpha. I think it turned out fairly well, and I hope some of you will think so also. The preview of the alpha is below, as is the 4shared link for the zip.

 photo springpastelspreview_zpsfdabc93e.png

The zip file for the alpha can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. your alpha looks great , thanks a lot for sharing it & hoping you are doing fine :-) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete