Sunday, August 12, 2012

Final Fantasy X Alpha

I have always been HUGE fan of the Final Fantasy games, having played all of the but XI, which is online and the three incarnations of XIII because I don't have Playstation 3 yet. So when I came across this darling little Chinni character doll of Tidus, the hero of Final Fantasy X, my favorite of the games, I just HAD to make this alpha. It probably has limited appeal, but still, if you collect alphas, you might want it despite knowing nothing about Final Fantasy. So, to whoever decided to snag it, enjoy!

Photobucket

 

Final Fantasy 10 Tidus Alpha by Lady Red

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete